Saturday 15 March 2014

Day 40

So, a well-known personality is reputed to have done 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness, being given a hard time by dark forces; ….. I guess I know how he must have felt………


Not that 40 days and nights!


That's better…..

Of course this illustrates the dangers of the web - you might get back more than you bargained for. Like don't put 'pearl necklace' into a search engine; you will not like what comes back (Granny - don't you dare!)


So I'm in the doghouse over the whole steak-and-red-wine thing the other night. Tor says I'm on 'fish only' (which is 'good') and not red meat (which is 'bad'). So I've been despatched to the farm shop for fish and bread, as we have guests for lunch. The whole loaves-and-fishes thing seems strangely familiar…. can't think why though; must be the cisplatin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.