Saturday 26 April 2014

Day 82

Slight technical hitch posting today, as the Blogger interface wouldn't let me into my own blog (courtesy of having several Google GMail accounts and trialling one on a Kindle Fire HDX). Anyway, I'm no techie - confirmed by the fact it took an hour of pratting about with password retrieval issues to get back into my own stuff - duh!


Hmm, maybe chemo brain kicks in after a couple of days trying to work..... or maybe the problem is internal hardware?........


Anyway, silicon interface apart, there's not much to report today, other than a bit more tiredness. There's a CT scan to look forward to tomorrow (I know it's a Sunday, but these things now run 24/7) so IT issues permitting, tomorrow's post will either confirm my imminent death, or that the Grim Reaper is really the Fonz.......





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.